Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do I look like a blogger?!

On September 1st, Hannah and I (Courtney) walked into our medical microbiology lab at Franciscan University having no idea what was in store for us. Things started off slow with learning that we needed to wash our hands before and after we work with microbes, sterilize the lab tables and how to properly perform aseptic technique but then we were told that we needed to set up a blog about the experiments that we perform in lab. I'm guessing we all looked dumbstruck because our professor asked multiple people if they even knew what a blog was. A good quote of our confusion was: "Do I look like a blogger?!" (courtesy of Eddie Pinzon). Hannah and myself probably know the least about blogs and are somewhat behind on updating this site. But nevertheless, its up and running and there are plenty of stories and pictures of what we have encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment